Saturday, October 20, 2007

I switched the kitchen cabinets...

And I'm sitting at the computer, silently waiting for comments. DH just walked to the kitchen for his morning cup of tea. Just waiting ...

It has occurred to me that the kitchen cabinets were not loaded logically. Stuff right above the dishwasher goes in and out of the dishwasher. Those things that aren't used as often were above and to the left of the dishwasher. So it was always awkward to put dishes away.

I had a quiet morning, so I switched. It started with pulling out the OTC med bin and throwing away old stuff and straightening that. Then the first aid bin, checking that, writing down needed stuff like UNEXPIRED hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol.

Then I unloaded the dishwasher. And did the whole gotta put the dishes on the counter first, then close the dishwasher door so I can reach the shelves. Hmmmm. Everyone is still asleep. No one to comment or get in my way. So I did it!

Just heard a HMMMMM in the kitchen. I'm just going to wait and see what he says...

No comments: