Monday, October 1, 2007

Counting Down....



Less than two weeks until Andrew and Sarah's wedding. We are so excited. We met Sarah in Atwood where she picked up her dress and we also picked up my dress and Meghan's from the lady who altered them. Sarah looks like a princess in her dress. It still needs some work, but it looks wonderful!

Millie fell at home late Wednesday night and cut her head. She has been in the hospital ever since, being treated for anemia and high blood pressure as well as the staples in her head. We're all hoping she will be as good as new by a week from Saturday!

I'm sure there's a lot to do, but no one has assigned any chores to me yet!

Meghan and I went scrapbooking Friday night at 2 Scrappy Cats. Our scrapbook buddies are so funny. There's a whole roomful of ladies quietly working on their projects. Then there's OUR table. We talk, we giggle. We snort. We laugh out loud. And the other ladies try to get a look at us without actually turning their heads. And that makes us laugh harder. Those quiet ladies don't even TALK! It's just so weird. But for me and Megz it girl friend time and we thoroughly enjoy it.

Sunday morning in Sunday School.

Five year old Bless: Miss Meghan, you're old!

MegZ: I'm OLD? If I'm old what are you?

Bless: NEW!

No comments: