Sunday, February 6, 2011

Saving the ice cream

There is an ice cream problem in my house.  It disappears.  The Pastor loves ice cream and doesn't know when to stop.  So this week, I bought a box for him and one for me.  I expect his to be gone by midnight.  So, to keep him from moving on to mine, I had to have a plan.  I thought I would do a simple tutorial so you, too, could protect your ice cream:

You will need:
One box of ice cream bars





Scissors and a chip clip


A large ziploc bag



A bag of brocoli florets


Gather all of your materials and cut open the bag of brocoli


Pour the broccoli into the ziploc bag and seal.  Do you see where this is going?


NOW,  Place the ice cream bars in the broccoli bag and seal with the chip clip.


You're ready to return the ice bars and the broccoli to the freezer, safe and sound.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha! I love you! You are HILARIOUS!!!!!! Why haven't you blogged since 2009? It's good for the sanity.

Brynn said...

Brilliant!!!